Thursday, March 29, 2012

ELEGANCE IN KEBAYA

Photobucket
Hi  dolls!!!
I'm  screaming right now *literally*
I never post any news, and here I'm!
There're so many new stories that i have to share to you all..
First, early this March, i finally graduated..
I'm sorry if I always full filled my past posts with this word  "Thesis!"
it's all over dolls, and the best part was I got the best GPA from my faculty #Proud.
Like a wise man says, "The end of a journey leads you to another new journey"
So, the second news that I wanna share is
I'm in training process now, for my new job!!
Fingers  crossed, after I finish  the training program, I'll flight to Medan, and start 
my new career. I'm so excited!!

Like my wish at the end of 2011.. I believe that 2012 will be my BFF. 
I really hope that you all will have the best moment as well.

And here I share some of pictures from my graduation day..  
I was wearing kebaya at the time.
Tradition has it, we have to wear Kebaya which is the traditional dress from Indonesia
in our graduation ceremonial.
I pick the gold one  because I really wish the next journey will be
the gold moment in my life :)))

Of course I really hope that I can keep this blog.. too many beautiful moments
that I've shared through this blog


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
  Photobucket


that's all for today dolls, 
see you at my next post 
Don't forget to follow me on TWITTER

Follow THE SECRET LIFE OF D

8 comments:

Winda Tiodang said...

wow u look amazing?? are u indonesian?? ME TOO!!! <3 come visit my blog and let's follow each other!!! :D have a nice weekend!!

Sootjeelina said...

You look great! Your dress is amazing. And congrats on your graduation! I hope with all of my heart the next journey in your life will be gold indeed!

xoxo Sootjeelina <3

Minnie said...

Very elegant..you are beautiful :)
xoxo
Minnie

PS: Enter my first giveaway, chance to win a FREE tripod.
http://minnieonfashion.blogspot.com/

Mandy said...

lovely pictures! :)

kirafashion said...

wow, you look amazing, what a great dress!!!

i'm impressed :D

kisses,

kira

Olivia said...

How exciting!! What an exciting time of your life, congratulations! Also love the photo so vivid and green!! :)

Amy K said...

Great blog. Would you like to follow each other?

Much Love,
http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

blackberryfashion said...

Amazing costume :)

Giveaway Indressme – Win a $40 gift card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...