Thursday, December 1, 2011

I FEEL, I HAVE A PEACOCK TAIL

Photobucket

I got this amazing skirt a month ago. I feel so lucky when i saw it, i know that this skirt
can create magic. Finally i'm able to take a photoshoot wearing it. I noticed this is
the first time for me to wearing some purple pieces and show it to you all and let say
Purple + Yellow = AMAZING!!

This skirt is very wide and somehow i just feel like a lady with a peacock tail!!
(you can laugh for this one!) Everytime i play with the skirt, my head can't stop to
say "Peacock..peacock..peacock.." even peacock is the male version of peafowl..
i still feel, i have a peacock tail (Blame it on Katy Perry)

I took the photoshoot at the 7th floor, at the tallest building  in my campus. Tks God,
the weather is pretty good and as usual my friend Yulianti caught some good photos of mine :) My birthday is comming, not sure where to celebrate it
due to all assignments that i've to finish before 19th December. Maybe just go to some
random cafes and celebrate it with my closed friends :)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
that's all for today dolls, 
see you at my next post 
Don't forget to follow me on TWITTER and FASHIOLISTA 
  Follow THE SECRET LIFE OF D

21 comments:

Fashionista said...

So cute! Love the colors!

Vicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki said...

Super cute-- I looooove that skirt! And you lookcute as well!

~Vicki
Deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

Jamie Rose said...

This skirt is definitely awesome! I love how full it is and the colors are fantastic. How cute!

Imogen said...

I love this outfit. The skirt is so lovely. I adore the way it flairs. I imagine you could pair it with many tops. I do love the purple with it.

Fash Boulevard said...

omg. you look so fabulous. amazing post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my latest trend report and enter my giveaway. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Always Unlucky said...

very beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing

From Great talent

Always Unlucky said...

love this post..i enjoyed much!!
you are so talented and pretty

From Great talent

Francesca R said...

OMG that skirt is awesome! I love the colors and the pattern!

Marijn said...

Gorgeous skirt! Suits you really well.

thisoddgirl.blogspot.com

Ayu Damayanthi said...

Wohooo!!
Great mix kak! I though that physics students always nerd, but you super stylish <3
I'm following now, If you don't me please kindly followback :DD

Love from Bali,
@ayudamayanthi
http://ayudamayanthi.blogspot.com

Style Diaries said...

that skirt look so so lovely, i like the print.

Karina Dinda R. said...

Such a great post dear! Love it :) Mind to follow each other? ^^

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Sam said...

Wow, you look gorgeous, what an amazing blend of bright colours that go so well together

Dreamy Princess said...

I L.O.V.E your skirt!!! it's so so beautiful!! and you too for sure (:
You're right. Yellow+purple are such a perfect combination.

aahh.. you should have fun on your birthday. It only happens once in a year. so bad if you miss it..

---
What did you do with your blackheads? give me the tips. hoho..

I want to do the tutorial. It's so simple, you won't believe it. but I still have to set tripod to make the tut. I'm so lazy. haha.. But I definitely will post it!(:

Cheers,
Dreamy Princess

Dana Paramita said...

gosh i do love your skirt <3<3

visit mine if you have a chance, thankyou sweet :)

Saphira Thenalia said...

yes! you're right! that's an amazing skirt ;)
LOVE

http://secondvogue.blogspot.com/a

Jan said...

Wow such an amazing picture,
that skirt really looks good on you!

Song- Thanh said...

The skirt is fabolous! Love it!

Bonnie said...

OMG, THIS SKIRT IS GORGEOUS.
Capital letters are totally deserved. Holy.Cow.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Jessica said...

what a cool skirt!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...