Monday, December 12, 2011

THE DAY AFTER RAIN

Photobucket

Dear fabulous dolls,
Due to my thesis's deadline on 19th December (i really hope it'll not affects my holidays moment),
my campus is officially became the hotest place to hang out. I'll miss this place once i've graduated.
The weather is really weird lately in Indonesia, i'm not complain.. i'm sure it's caused
the global warming effect, too hot at noon and suddenly we have  heavy rain at afternoon.

No one can stop me to go to campus even this heavy rain. After spent hours while waiting
this rain to stop, i decided to take some photos at lab (playing with the electrity stuffs
is pretty cool sometimes^^). I always love when the rain is finally stop. The temperature..
to smell the wet grass and ground..totally priceless. Just get a cup of tea and ready
to enjoy the day after rain :)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

that's all for today dolls,
see you at my next post
Don't forget to follow me on TWITTER and FASHIOLISTA
Follow THE SECRET LIFE OF D

10 comments:

Polka Princess said...

Like your scarf!! <3

Bog-Bog said...

Cute photos! Love this cool outfit!

Amber said...

cute outfit. love the rolled up jeans.

ln said...

this is a really cute outfit. I love the red on black and white stripes. <3
HIM AND HER PROJECT

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Rockin' as usual dear!!!

Wynne Prasetyo said...

good luck on your thesis! oh i'm gonna be doing what you're struggling through now next year.





WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

Stella Lunardy said...

You're adorable!

Lunardy's

Mani said...

You look very, very stylish! I'm totally in love with the whole look! So chic!

hugs and kisses by Mani.

Kavery said...

Rolled hems are a nice touch to this outfit

Manon said...

Pretty outfit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...