Friday, December 23, 2011

BEFORE CHRISTMAS, BEFORE I CUT MY HAIR

Photobucket
Happy early christmas everyone!!
I'm so excited for this christmas and the new year is coming.
Just like last year, this time i'll not celebrate christmas with my family, due to my final project assignment.
I'm ok with that, because i still can celebrate these great moment with all my sweet folks here and the
most important thing is my thesis has done now. I'm waiting for the schedule to present my thesis
in front of all the great lecturers *finger crossed*

I took these photoshoot before i cut my hair. My hair is super long and i don't think
that i can handle it anymore. I'm such an active person and to work with super long hair is just
so annoying sometimes. While preparing all stuff for christmas eve,
i'm leaving y'all my look of the day with old hair and wish i can post my look with the new hair next time
PS : it's shorter and i got bangs, but it's not like Ann Wintour's hair for sure, LOL:))

 ENJOY YOUR GREAT CHRISTMAS DOLLS.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

that's all for today dolls,
see you at my next post
Don't forget to follow me on TWITTER and FASHIOLISTA
Follow THE SECRET LIFE OF D

7 comments:

Dressing Up For Me said...

Merry Christmas, D! You look gorgeous in that red leggings. :)

Jen S. said...

What a great casual outfit...

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Fashion is for idiots [like us] said...

lovely look!
merry christmas to you! xx

fashion is for idiots [like us]

Miksu said...

I could never cut my hair if they were that long! But everyone does their own solutions :) I love your hair color!

xx
absofuckinglutely

Elegance by Elizabeth said...

You have such beautiful hair! :) Happy New Year my darling! Love this look!
XOXO
Elizabeth E~
http://elegancebyelizabethkay.blogspot.com/2011/12/coffee-christmas-and-dinner.html

Dreamy Princess said...

Love the outwear!

I think your hair is absolutely beautiful. But I know what you were feeling about having the same hair cut for a long time.

I can't wait to see your new hair cut! (:

Cheers,
Dreamy Princess

Anonymous said...

Love your bag

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...