Friday, November 25, 2011

THE UNUSUAL BLUE AND I LOVE IT

Photobucket

Hi Dolls, how's your fabulous day? 
Here me with blue hues again! 
Actually there's a funny story behind these blue, my new blue blouse. 

Let me start, did you ever went to shop with some "fashion experts" wannabe? 
Trust me, it's like a nightmare but fun (ironic). The first time i chose this blouse on one of my fave 
flea markets in town, she was like "Are you kidding me girl? that is such a trash!" 
Well i can understand, where did the "trash" idea come from. Actually without pairing 
these blouse with the perfect skirt, short, or pants it's kindda hard to imagine this blouse 
as a beautiful piece. But at the time i have my own vision.. i have these navy short 
which i never wore before and i think this blouse is already become it's new BFF. 
Back at nightmare moment, i just gave my sweet smile while saying (in my heart) 
"Watch and learn my girl!"

A week later when we go to hangout, i decided to wear this outfit, and it's such a great 
pleasure when i see her reaction, "Omg! i can't believe the ugly duckling has turned into 
a beautiful swan."

The lesson is, never say "It's an ugly outfit" before you try to mix and match it with another strong 
pieces (no matter, cute skirt, unusual short, or beautiful accessories). You don't have to be 
an annoying fashion experts, BE AN AMAZING FASHION GODDES. That's all :)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
that's all for today dolls, 
see you at my next post 
Don't forget to follow me on TWITTER and FASHIOLISTA
Follow THE SECRET LIFE OF D

14 comments:

musrik said...

Gorgeous!!! I loveeee it..!!

QueenDesi said...

@Musrik : tks so much :) xoxo

Fashionista said...

Lovely look!

Winda Tiodang said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

Aki No Yuutsu said...

never lose your vision dear!

janettaylor said...

Love those shorts!

Polka Princess said...

You are soooooo right....a piece can really transform itself when combined with the right co-ordinates or accessories! Looking great!! :)

Lidiya said...

The blouse is so unique, I love its style <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

just tututiny said...

Another pretty outfit! You look beautiful.

Thanks for following me, I followed you back ;)

just tututiny said...

Another pretty outfit! You look beautiful.

Thanks for following me, I followed you back ;)

Dressing Up For Me said...

Love your top! :)

Nathalie said...

Damn gorgeous! :D
x

fashion is for idiots [like us]

missdanbee said...

amazing outfit <3
missdanbee.blogspot.com

Hazel said...

this outfit is amazing :) amen with the "be an amazing fashion goddes". :D well said :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...