Saturday, November 5, 2011

SIMPLE TWO TONES COLORS

Photobucket

Hi dolls,
I hope you all have fabulous day.
I've been sick from last week. I got this skin disease,  to feel itchy all the time is like
a nightmare for me. Don't know where the hell i got this virus, all i know is i have to
take care of my body more carefully next time. The doctor said that it attacked when my  body
in very bad condition. For sure i have left my healthy lifestyle since i was too busy with
all the deadline due to the finishing process of my thesis.
During this 'sucks' time, i try to fix all the bad habits, like eat healthy food, take enough time
to rest and consume some vitamins. Hope in the next two days i'll be better :)
I'll never replace my healthy with anything, it's number one!!

Here some photos i took before i got sick.
I took the inspiration of this two tones from Celine F/W 2011 collection. Ms Phoebe is the
master in creating a simple and chic piece right ?!
Blue will always be my favorite color all the time. Pairing it with this brown skirt..
Kinda love the result, simple yet chic.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So excited with Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2011, heard that my favorite model nowdays
Karlie Kloss will join the angels cast. Holi Moly, she's too young but she already hit the
huge runway like VS fashion show. Watch out Gisele, i can see the next number one
super model on her way. GO KARLIE!!!


that's all for today dolls, 
see you at my next post 
Don't forget to follow me on TWITTER and FASHIOLISTA
Follow THE SECRET LIFE OF D

6 comments:

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Take care darling! That belt is just stunning!

Fashionista said...

very cute!

janettaylor said...

Love that classy high-waist skirt! Great choice!

Stacee said...

Hope your skin gets better soon!! Nice tshirt, love te bright blue.

xStace
TEE&FAME

Dressing Up For Me said...

Love your belt! :)

Sara said...

Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your skirt, what a great color and that blouse is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit, your accessories also rock and you are really beautiful! Your have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...