Monday, November 14, 2011

IT'S FALL AND LETS DEAL WITH THIS POLKADOT ALERT!!

Photobucket
Say hi to fall, and lets back to F/W 2011 fashion show early this year.. 
where we spotted this polkadot trend on Marc Jacobs or even Stella McCartney's runway.
Yes!! it's fall baby and let this polkadot trend take the spotlight. It just looks so classic. 
No matter how many times the fashion trend's changing.. this polkadot trend will be back again. 
After recovery from my skin disease, i decided to dress up and take a photoshoot. 
Pairing my new long sleeves polkadot blouse with this pink mini skirt. 
I need some brighter color to balancing these black blouse.
Some of these photo was taken in my room's balcony. Sometimes i spend my breakfast 
time at this place while watching the sunrise. It's so breathtaking and like a perfect way 
to start my day. 


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

FYI, currently the famous Paris Hilton is in Indonesia (in Bali island), 
and she said in her twitter account that she really..really love that island. Have you planned 
about where to spend your Christmas or New Year eve?? Just come to Indonesia and visit 
Bali island!! I'm sure, you'll have one of the best moment ever.. in your life :) It's not 
too early to make a plan right?!


that's all for today dolls, 
see you at my next post 
Don't forget to follow me on TWITTER and FASHIOLISTA
Follow THE SECRET LIFE OF D


23 comments:

Anna said...

love how you mixed polka dots with hot fucsia! it looks so pretty and chic!

janettaylor said...

Love those heels!

Fashionista said...

so cute! Lovely look!

Musrik said...

ALL that LOVELY..

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Polka dots x Pink!!! super cute!

sacramento said...

Very nice combo.
Thank you for your visit and comment.Do come back soon
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

sara l said...

so chic, love it!

Le garçon avec les lunettes, said...

adorable look!!! <3

Francesca R said...

I loooove polka dots! You look fabulous!

JustPatience said...

Cute look. Love polka dots and pink together.
Patience
Enter my Giveaway to win a $118 Bracelet:
J-Crew Pave Bracelet Giveaway

Megan said...

I love pink with polka dots - so cute!!!

Bonnie said...

That bright shade of fuchsia is just to.die.for. It is one of my favorite shades because it makes such an awesome "notice me!" statement.


http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Secret garden said...

You look great, I adore your pink sandals;p

hazel said...

polka dots remind me of new year for some reasons :) but anyway, it looked good with the pink skirt :)

Sunshine said...

thats hot!

www.cancerinthecity.com

Sabrina said...

beautiful outfit!!!amazing blog!!!
i'm following you!!!if you like mine,do the same!!

Song- Thanh said...

love the dotted blouse!! x

lolita said...

Loving the outfit Polka dots can look great when paired with something well x

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

Jessamyn Read said...

Very cute polka dots!
Come and check my blog out I'm having a GIVEAWAY!
http://jessamynread.blogspot.com

KONSTANTINA TZORTZI said...

pretty amazing :)
xoxo

LS

Kek Kek Angela said...

you look so pretty<3
love the outfits!!

kisses*
http://kekeangela.blogspot.com/

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

You look lovely D and i love the polka dots with a bright color (I'll have to try that!)

Bali is of course lovely and I think we'll be back next year!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

QueenDesi said...

Tks for all the sweet comments, i try to replay it :)
Have a fabulous day guys!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...