Thursday, November 17, 2011

HEY MICKEY!! I CAN'T GET OVER YOU :)

Photobucket

Raise your hand if you have at least one of  "Mickey" blouses in your closet.
Maybe it's a new one or an old blouse that you still keep because it's too cute
and you never dare to throw it away :) For me personal, i just love Mickey so much!
He's one of the greatest memory from my childhood. I  ever made a post where 
i did a pose wore a "Mickey" blouse, so now you've known that i can't get over Mickey even
in my 20s age.

I took these photos in my campus. I understand if you guys think that it looks
like a warehouse LOL:) Actually it's the place where the science and engineering students
throw away their trash, like the unsuccessful project and stuff. It's really messy but
believe it or not, sometimes we use this place as the perfect place to escape from
our boring class or a place to find a new inspiration :)
Even the greatest thing comes from a very messy place!!

Huge tks to my girl Yulianti who took all the amazing photos :)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
With the brilliant photographer, Yulianti :)
Photobucket

that's all for today dolls, 
see you at my next post 
Don't forget to follow me on TWITTER and FASHIOLISTA
Follow THE SECRET LIFE OF D

30 comments:

just tututiny said...

I LOVE mickey. I don't own any but my kids have a bunch of them. This one looks adorable on you and I love those sunglasses.

Nixie Pyrena said...

kaos mickey nya lucuuuu !! :D

The Endless Wishlist

Fash Boulevard said...

haha. i love this. so totally cute. you're beautiful. so happy I found your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Stylishlyme said...

=) I love that so many people really do have mickey products in their closet pretty funny actually and I am guilty as well. Can't go to Disneyland without buying something with Mickey.


-V

PS Giveaway on my blog! http://stylishlyme.com

Saphira Thenalia said...

i'm a physics student too...
agak-agak susah kuliah jurusan itu??hehe
LOVE

http://secondvogue.blogspot.com/a

jiglycious said...

cute shirt

following you

hope you can visit my blog and we can follow each other

kisses

www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

Queen Mother said...

Wow, nice blog!
And the lady in red is Megara from Hercules ;))

AestheticJungle said...

gorgeous outfit!
i really dig your blog, now a follower :)
xx

follow back? aestheticjungle.blogspot.com

Manon said...

Cool outfit I really love it :)

Dressing Up For Me said...

I used to have two about 5 yrs ago! They´re such fun shirts to wear. Love your stripey Mickey top. :)

Dreamy Princess said...

love the Mickey Mouse blouse! I love the way you paired it with red belt and black accessories ^^

I'm glad that you like the hair do. I'll post it in my blog. but..later.. xp
I'll tell you when I post about it(:

Hey.. I like the one of your background pic. The one that looks like kawung pattern. So cute! ((:

Cheers,
Dreamy Princess

Imogen said...

Love your top, it is so sweet.

when BABI speaks said...

i like your top, it's so cute! i'm a big fan of mickey and minnie mouse that is why i bought some shirts similar to yours too. go mickey!

Babi
www.whenbabispeaks.com

Francesca R said...

You know that i don't have a mickey mouse tee? And now i want it!!
I love yours!

Theonlyfashionprincess said...

Stunning! X

Vale said...

Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE

t said...

Fun shirt!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Oh Mickey you're so fine!!!

Sootjeelina said...

You look so cool! Your blouse is perfect. I had one, but I grew out of it, too bad..
Thanks for visiting!

xoxo Sootjeelina <3

Bonnie said...

This outfit is super damn adorable! You look so happy. :) Who doesn't love Mickey Mouse?

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Marijn said...

Wow.. You're gorgeous and your blog is amazing! Maybe we can follow each other? :-)

www.thisoddgirl.blogspot.com

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Who doesn't love Mickey? Hope school is going well and have a lovely week!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

olivias-pizzaz said...

ahh mickey is amazing! haha come to think of it I have a mickey mouse tshirt!! You look awesome btw!

Audrey Allure said...

I love Mickey too :) I have an old t-shirt from when I was little but probably doesn't fit me anymore lol.

KONSTANTINA TZORTZI said...

so so cute :)
xoxo

LS

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

I don't have any Mickey... but I just bought a dress that is very reminiscent of Minnie!

little shadow said...

You're cute!
x

Mani said...

So adorable! I really like your shirt!

Song- Thanh said...

I still do love mickey, cute outfit! x

Kavery said...

I don't own any but I like seeing the tee on you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...